TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We operate on an appointment basis. Please call or email to book a consultation or treatment.
Face treatments are now available.
Our guidelines remain that clients are required to wear face masks whilst in the clinic, at all times (unless receiving a facial treatment)
You will be required to:
- Complete a covid-19 agreement form which will include taking a Covid-19 Self Test (Rapid Antigen Test). This must be taken with you to indicate a clear/negative result. Failing to do so will result in your treatment being cancelled and lost.
- Arrive on time. If you arrive early, please wait outside or in your car and someone will call you. Please arrive alone. Arriving late
may result in your treatment time being minimised or cancelled
-Sanitise and wash your before entering the treatment room. Both will be provided.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering the treatment room.
- Sanitise or wash your hands if you sneeze or cough and please place any used tissues straight in the bin after use.
- Please pay with a card (preferably contactless) or in advance where possible instead of cash.
Unfortunately there will be no hand shaking or hugs to greet you.
We will continue to keep you safe by:
- Sterilising / sanitising all work areas/equipment, door handles and bathrooms regularly.
- Washing our hands before and after each client.
- You will not be charged or lose a treatment if you are unwell and cannot attend your appointment, due to Covid-19 symptoms.
Please refrain from attending your appointment if you:
- Have had the recent onset of a new cough
- Have a high temperature
- Have noticed a loss of or change in your normal sense of taste or smell
- Have a positive Covid-19 test result even if you have no symptoms or been in contact with someone who has Covid-19 symptoms.
Consultations are £25.50. This can be redeemed off of any treatments or products.
A consultation form must be completed prior to your treatments please allow 30-40 minutes. You may also be asked to sign consent forms.
All consultations are strictly confidential, and will be done via a virtual platform, over the phone or in person.
All appointments require full payment at the time of booking to secure your appointment.
Courses must be paid in full on booking your first treatment. Courses must be completed within six months (refunds will not be given for incomplete courses.
48 hours is required to cancel /re-arrange your appointment or the deposit/payment will be non-refundable. You must call to cancel or re-arrange your appointment. No Whatspp messages or emails are acceptable. We are closed on Mondays & Tuesdays
Vouchers are available and must be redeemed within 3 months. (Unless you provide proof of illness)
For your safety the Aesthetic Practitioner has the right to refuse the treatment requested in certain cases.
Please inform us if you are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or feel you may be pregnant, taking medication, have any allergies, skin conditions or medical issues. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they provide Skin Dedication with all relevant medical details prior to the treatment. Skin Dedication will not be liable for any damage that occurs because of the client’s failure to disclose any details.
The client agrees to comply with all instructions and or recommendations given to them by or on behalf of Skin Dedication regarding the care of the treatment area. Skin Dedication Ltd will not be liable for any purchases or treatments from third parties.
Skin Dedication will endeavour to ensure your appointment runs to time, however there may be times when your appointment may need to be cancelled or postponed at short notice. If this should happen, every effort will be made to contact you in advance.
Skin Dedication reserves the right to change treatment times and prices without prior notice.
Product purchases may be refunded within 14 days of purchase. For hygiene purposes, open products CAN NOT be refunded.
No refunds are provided for treatments. However if you have an issue with any of the treatments provided and you would like to make a complaint, please call the clinic first. You may be required to send an email or send a letter to the clinic.
Skin Dedication Ltd is a trading name. Registered address. 82 High Street, Suite 6 Longferry House, Gravesend, Kent, DA11 0BH. Registered no. 11575043
By making a booking or purchase, you agree to the terms & conditions made by Skin Dedication Ltd.